Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Treatment of Gout, Turn to Diet for Everyday Ailments
Shocked 
[size=4][b]Treatment of Gout - Turn to Diet for Everyday Ailments[/b][/size][hr]
Quote:The old clich' that you are what you eat is quite true. Many people suffer from certain health conditions that even though may not be cured, can be controlled through your diet. All foods have certain qualities that affect the body in different ways. Nutrients are broken down and used in different ways, allowing your body to use them how it desires.

[list][*]<hr> When you are at the store, just think about what they ate one hundred years ago.[*]Did they eat at fast food restaurants and make dinner out of boxes?[*]Processed foods can last literally years and years before getting old.[*]Doesn't that sound unreal?[*]Organic foods without chemicals will not last as long, and you'll have to make more trips to the store or farmer's market.[*]In my case, I think it is worth the extra effort.[*]If I don't need a prescription drug to control the gout, I'll do it.[*]It is always better to have compositions with as little corrections in it as possible.[*]This is why we have written this composition on Gouty Arthritis with no corrections for the reader to be more interested in reading it.[*]<hr> [b]How Gout was Controlled Through Healthy Foods[/b] <hr> My story has taken place over the last twenty two months.[*]I was faced with gout as a twenty five year old, much younger than the average male dealing with it.[*]Gout is a form of arthritis that affects the joints like the big toe, ankles, and knees.[*]My gout affected both of my big toes.[*]Gouty arthritis is a very painful condition; a bed sheet is too heavy to be placed on the toe.[*]The toe swells and it is nearly impossible to walk, let alone wear shoes.[*]It comes on without warning, lasting up to two weeks.[*]It is rather interesting to note that people like reading about Gouty if they are presented in an easy and clear way.[*]The presentation of an article too is important for one to entice people to read it![*]<hr> Herbs have been forever rumored to help your body reach its full potential, but they are not the only answer.[*]Your grocery list has foods on them that can help whatever ails you, but you'll want to alter them just a little.[*]Many of the foods we eat are processed, but they are really over processed.[*]Chemical additives are in the foods, but you might not even know it.[*]The Food and Drug Administration's restrictions on food labeling might be a little more lax than you thought. :o[*]<hr> [b]Reveal Your Food Aids[/b] <hr> The body really does have the ability to heal itself; you just have to let it.[*]Capsaicin, which is found in peppers from the bell variety to jalape'o to chilies, is noted to help soothe inflammation from arthritis.[*]They will work from the inside or the outside in paste form.[*]There are foods that will work to help whatever ails you. :o[*]<hr> [b]Diet Experimentation[/b] Working in restaurants my entire life has given me the ability to cook and lots of food knowledge.[*]I took this info to the grocery store.[*]I discovered an excellent organic food store one city over.[*]What organics offer is purity.[*]The foods are not shelf stable for long as long as those in the conventional grocery stores, but I don't care.[*]I know what is in the food.[*]A red pepper is made from pepper plants grown in organic soil with no preservative chemicals or wax coatings.[*]My grocery bills are a little more expensive, but the health care costs I avoid offset the difference.[*]The presentation of an article on Purines plays an important role in getting the reader interested in reading it.[*]This is the reason for this presentation, which has gotten you interested in reading it![/list]

<hr> In the initial trip to the doctor's office, I was diagnosed with gout. All the usual symptoms. I could either wait it out or take a pill everyday to control it. The culprit is purines in foods, and the kidneys' inability to eliminate uric acid which comes from purines in the digestive process. Purines are found in red meat, bacon, beer, red wine, pastas, and everything else I enjoy on a regular basis. The list is quite long. Do not judge a book by its cover; so don't just scan through this matter on Purines Foods. read it thoroughly to judge its value and importance.

<hr> Ingredients need to be listed on the nutrit ional facts label on food packaging, but ingredients that make up the ingredients don't necessarily get listed. This can create problems if you are trying to avoid certain substances for health reasons.

[list][*]<hr> Through my experimentation with food, I realized that I really didn't need to change my diet.[*]My gout is caused from nitrates and other chemicals that are used to preserve red meat, bacon, and other foods.[*]All natural bacon that is not preserved with nitrates does not affect the gout.[*]I used to feel it coming on as I ate the old foods. [*]<hr> Any lesson to be learned is experimentation.[*]Many of us are too quick to accept the prescription drug in our lives, but there are too many side effects.[*]They are hard on the body and the digestive system, which can create more problems.[*]A simple diet is better.[*]Some of the matter found here that is pertaining to Uric Acid seems to be quite obvious.[*]You may be surprised how come you never knew about it before![*]There is a unique combination of vitamins, minerals and other healthy substances in each juice.[*]You just need to know what juice to choose to treat your health problems.[/list]

Cabbage juice is used for gastritis with low acidity, stomach ulcers and liver and spleen diseases. It strengthens blood vessels; stimulates cell regeneration of the mucous membrane of the alimentary canal, returns fat metabolism back to normal and helps with healing sores. There is a lot of jargon connected with Gout. However, we have eliminated the difficult ones, and only used the ones understood by everyone.

[list][*]Carrot juice improves vision, strengthens your body and helps you recover after severe disease or mental or physical exhaustion.[*]It heals stomach ulcers and helps with anemia, cancer and tuberculosis.[*]Carrot juice will increase your appetite and strengthen your teeth and your immune system.[*]Sometimes, what we hear about Gout can prove to be rather hilarious and illogical.[*]This is why we have introduced this side of Gout to you.[/list]

Cherry juice helps with constipation, improves your metabolism, strengthens your immune system, increases your appetite and is used to clear your throat if you cough. It was at the spur of the moment that we ventured to write something about Gout. Such is the amount of matter that is available on Gout.

[size=large][b]Pear Juice Has Anti Inflammatory Effect and Helps With Kidney Stones[/b][/size][hr]Pineapple juice is good for the kidney and liver function and has bromelain that is a natural fat burner and helps to rejuvenate your body. Also, pineapple juice is recommended for treating angina. We would like you to leisurely go through this article on Kidney Stones to get the real impact of the article. Kidney Stones is a topic that has to be read clearly to be understood.

[list][*]Cucumber juice returns blood pressure to normal and improves the health of your teeth, gums, nails and hair.[*]It is used as a diuretic.[*]A mix of cucumber juice and carrot juice will help with rheumatism and will prevent atherosclerosis and parodontosis.[*]The mix will also improve your memory.[*]We have written a humorous anecdote on Gout to make it's reading more enjoyable and interesting to you.[*]This way you learn there is a funny side to Gout too![/list]

[size=large][b]Apricot Juice Strengthens the Heart Muscles[/b][/size][hr]Drinking it regularly will help with heart arrhythmia. Beet juice is great for constipation, anemia and heart and alimentary canal diseases. It cleanses your body and lowers blood pressure. Start taking it in small doses (1 table spoon) or mix it with carrot juice. Gradually decrease the amount of carrot juice in the mix. Keep beet juice in your refrigerator for a few hours before drinking. We were furnished with so many points to include while writing about Gout that we were actually lost as to which to use and which to discard!

[list][*]Grape juice helps with fatigue and stress.[*]It cleanses kidneys and the liver and lowers cholesterol.[*]Grapefruit juice is a natural remedy for insomnia.[*]It lowers cholesterol and returns your blood pressure to normal.[/list]

[Image: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/979/i...ock-x.jpeg]
[size=medium][b]Physical Health 2013 | Your Freedom Experience[/b][/size]

[list][*]Black currant juice is great for lack of vitamins, anemia, gastritis with low acidity, bronchitis, flu and angina.[*]It fights viruses, strengthens your immune system and is very rich in vitamin C.[*]The results of one reading this composition is a good understanding on the topic of Gout.[*]So do go ahead and read this to learn more about Gout.[/list]

Apple juice helps with obesity and diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, liver and kidney diseases, rheumatism, atherosclerosis, gallstones and kidney stones, chronic colitis, gout and dysentery. It is very good for people with high mental activity. There has been an uncalculatable amount of information added in this composition on Kidney Stones. Don't try counting it!

[list][*]Pomegranate juice is great for recovering after serious disease or surgery and helps with anemia.[*]Red currant juice is recommended for the cardiovascular system, ulcer, skin diseases, rheumatism, a cold, and gout and gravel disease. [*]B>Osteoarthritis: Cause and Symptoms[/b] In our last article, we briefly discussed Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis.[*]This article will take a close look at the cause, symptoms, and current treatment used for Osteoarthritis.[*]So let's take a second look at what Osteoarthritis is.[/list]

Joint Pain- this tends to be worse when rising in the morning ' Joint Swelling and Inflammation- this occurs during periods of activity ' Feeling a "Grinding" Sensation when a Joint is moved ' Loss of Mobility and Flexibility Quality is better than quantity. It is of no use writing numerous pages of nonsense for the reader. Instead, it is better to write a short, and informative article on specific subjects like Gout. People tend to enjoy it more.

[b]Some other ideas that point to the cause of Osteoarthritis include:[/b] ' Previous Sports related or Joint Injuries ' Genetically Inherited (it appears that Osteoarthritis runs in families) ' Repeated Occurrences of Bleeding into a Joint (as occurs with Hemophilia and other diseases) ' Repeated Occurrences of Forum on gout like Diseases ' Avascular Necrosis- this is a condition where blood near a bone is cut off, this leads to bone death as well as joint damage. Avascular Necrosis typically afflicts the hip joint. ' Previous Rheumatoid Related Illness- such as Rheumatoid Arthritis can lead to chronic inflammation of the joints. ' Osteoporosis-due to the high risk of bone fractures and injury, Osteoarthritis may develop in joints. ' Metabolic Disorders- for example, Hemochromatosis can result in high levels of Iron being deposited in the joints ' Joint Infection-It is believed that cartilage may deteriorate in people who have defects in their cartilage and joints.

Maintain an Ideal Body Weight ' Take steps to prevent the development of Osteoporosis. Some of these include taking adequate Vitamin D and Calcium, exercising, and taking medication if needed. ' Do your best to prevent injuring your bones and joints -try to avoid accidents such as sports related, implementing joint protection by using splints and braces. This article on Gout was written with the intention of making it very memorable to its reader. Only then is an article considered to have reached it's objective. Smile

[list][*]Osteoarthritis patients usually state that their pain is greatest during times of movement, and then lessens significantly during periods of rest.[*]Osteoarthritis affects many more women than men.[*]There is an estimated 24 million Osteoarthritis sufferers in the United States and roughly 74% are women.[/list]

[size=large][b]The Cause of Osteoarthritis is Not Known, Yet Doctors Have Many Suspicions[/b][/size][hr]Some of the symptoms of Osteoarthritis boggle the minds of scientists and more research needs to take place to determine the actual root of the disease. For instance, X-rays can tell that Arthritis is present, yet the amount of pain reported by Osteoarthritis sufferers differs from the results of the X-ray. Though many people refer to Osteoarthritis as the "wear and tear" disease, evidence shows that this disease and its mysterious cause are not as simple as that definition. In fact, "wear and tear" does not take place in just one joint, but affects joints simultaneously throughout the body. An example of this, is that sufferers with Osteoarthritis of the knee, offer suffer Osteoarthritis in the hand. Also, doctors have noted that patients don't suffer with Osteoarthritis on just one side of the body (as would be expected due to wear and tear) but because it seems to affect the body concurrently, it appears that Osteoarthritis is a systematic disease affecting all of the cartilage at once. We have used clear and concise words in this article on Gout to avoid any misunderstandings and confusions that can be caused due to difficult words.

We've discussed the potential causes of Osteoarthritis, now it is time to look at the various symptoms of Osteoarthritis. [b]The symptoms of Osteoarthritis include:[/b]

[size=large][b]There is No Sure Way to Prevent Arthritis in Any of Its Forms[/b][/size][hr]There are however some things that you can do to help lower your risk of developing Osteoarthritis or any other type of Arthritis. [b]Some of the preventative methods that you may add to your lifestyle today include:[/b]

[size=large][b]Osteoarthritis is Known by Many as "Wear and Tear" Arthritis[/b][/size][hr]It is one of the most common forms of Arthritis and is the result of cartilage wearing away from the joints. This cartilage is responsible for the smooth gliding of joints, and once it begins to deteriorate, the patient is left with pain, joint swelling and inflammation, and even deformity. It is always better to use simple English when writing descriptive articles, like this one on Gout. It is the layman who may read such articles, and if he can't understand it, what is the point of writing it? Big Grin.

[size=large][b]Millions of People Suffer from an Agonizing Attack on Their Body![/b][/size][hr]Gout! Maybe you are currently dealing with gout symptoms? Possibly you are attempting to help a loved one who is suffering from late-night gout attacks. You have come to the right place! Knowledge of gout is the key to not only treating gout attacks and the disease, but also preventing additional damage to your body. Did you know that gout suffers symptoms could include: heat, pain, redness, stiffness, swelling to affected area, arthritis attacks which develop in hours and other physical and emotional problems. Unfortunately, this is not all of the symptoms. Gout can also cause high blood pressure and kidney stones if left untreated. These symptoms can also be life-threatening if left untreated. Simply put, you need to treat your gout as soon as possible to avoid these debilitating effects. But how? By what you eat! The food you eat. The diet you keep. The lifestyle you live!

[size=large][b]Watch These Vegetables![/b][/size][hr]Beans, lentils, asparagus, mushrooms, spinach and peas are also high in purines! 4. Eliminate Alcohol! If you are a man, do not consume more than 2 alcoholic drinks per day. If you are a women, no more than one drink per day. If you are regularly having gout attacks, eliminate alcohol completely.

[b]Gout Prevention through Diet[/b] Why treat gout with your diet? The old clich of 'you are what you eat' could possibly hold some truth. Thousands of sufferers have gout because of their unhealthy diet. Gout has been diagnosed for over 2,000 years. In fact, gout was once considered the "disease of kings", primarily because it was thought gout was a result of overindulgence of fatty foods and alcohol. Modern science has shown us that- while there are multiple reasons a sufferer could have gout attacks, thousands of people have been diagnosed with gout because of their diet! Isn't it amazing how much information can be transferred through a single page? So much stands to gain, and to lose about Disease Gout through a single page.

[b]"Your report was extremely informative. I immediately tried your remedies and it relieved the pain immediately. I also think the supercharged fruit my eating habits will help alleviate pain in the long run. Thanks again for the good foods vs. bad foods for gout. I take the list when I go shopping. Again, thanks for the report and allowing me to rid gout myself."[/b] As the information we produce in our writing on Natural Cure Gout may be utilized by the reader for informative purposes, it is very important that the information we provide be true. We have indeed maintained this.

Therefore, why not take your life back from the torturous disease of gout? Why not diet and treat your gout now and avoid flare-ups later? [b]10 Dieting Tips to Attack Gout before it Starts[/b] It is rather inviting to go on writing on Attack Gout. however as there is a limitation to the number of words to be written, we have confined ourselves to this. However, do enjoy yourself reading it.

[size=large][b]Avoid Foods High in Purines[/b][/size][hr]Because uric acid (cause of gout) is formed from the breakdown of purines, high-purine diets are often the cause of gout. Such foods include: meats such as kidneys, liver, tripe and tongue. Red meats also have been linked to gout attacks. Forget fish! Fish roe, scallops and shellfish are also conducive to causing gout attacks. Writing is something that has to be done when one is in the mood to write. So when we got in the mood to write about Gout, nothing could stop us from writing!

[size=large][b]Now, Picture Yourself Worry-Free, Pain-Free and Enjoying Life Again[/b][/size][hr]You are only two hours away? Please visit our natural treatment for gout website and treat your gout naturally... guaranteed! ***** 6. Grab a dumbbell! Did you know your body will burn fat almost the whole day while it repairs muscle! Start a weight lifting program to lose weight! Again, start slow! 7. You heard this twice, Start slow! Fasting or losing weight too quickly can actually lead to increased level of uric acid and worsen your gout symptoms. Time and tide waits for no man. So once we got an idea for writing on Purines, we decided not to waste time, but to get down to writing about it immediately!

[size=large][b]Finally, Don't Stop Here![/b][/size][hr]This is just the beginning of the path for getting your life back to normal and treating your gout. Life is too short to be miserable from gout. Finally, if you are currently suffering from gout attacks that are making life miserable, you can treat them naturally in less than two hours! Imagine no more pain, no more stiffness, no more throbbing! Baton Publish, a leading natural health company which specializes in home remedies and natural cures, guarantees a natural cure for gout symptoms in less than 2 hours. This is what one of our readers has to say: Big Grin.